Interact – Create Linkages through Events, Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings
Idobro provides end-to-end services that go beyond traditional logistics for events, workshops, conferences, awards, training seminars and networking meets to bridge the knowledge divide and create opportunities to connect, communicate and collaborate.
Highlights of our work:
- Idobro has been associated with a number of high profile awards and conferences most recent being the Maha Infra Summit (Mumbai), Evaluation Conclave 2013 (Nepal), USAID MBPH Health Confluence 2012 (Delhi), World Bank – IFC India Development Marketplace (6 northern states in 2011 & 2013), Marico Innovation for India Awards, International Poverty Conference and the SEARCC 2011 – Asia Pacific Conference (Mumbai) among others.
- Idobro Corporate CSR events of exhibition cum sales to promote products from women entrepreneurs, NGOs and green producer members – Organised over 300 event days in about 50 Corporate and institutional locations in 7 cities across India
- Managed 3 years in a row, World Environment Day to build consumer awareness through multiple activities such demonstrations, expert talks, street plays, quiz, puppet shows, live music band etc.
- Organised over 25 workshops for women, social and green enterprises on entrepreneurship, operations, marketing, social media etc
- Arrange one-on-one meetings between multiple stakeholders
To know more about Idobro’s Communication, Outreach, projects and end-to-end services for event management and marketing as Knowledge, Process and outreach partner, kindly click here